In this episode we talk about the benefits and advantages of failure. We spend time talking about changing the way we think about failure and how to incorporate that into our lives and our businesses.
The Movers & Makers podcast, a show dedicated to helping you collaborate to Make Amazing Things.
Failing to Fail is a Failure
- Our Fail-avoidant culture
- Learning to accept our own failure
- Learning to build a failure-tolerant business
- Using failure to make a business better.
- Stay up to date and sign up for the Movers & Makers newsletter
- For feedback, ideas or guest suggestions, please email us
- Follow us on Twitter (@moversmakersxyz)
The best way to help us is to leave a 5-star review on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or wherever you find great podcasts. Thanks for listening.
You can find complete show notes here or view them below: