In this episode we talk about business innovation and how alternative music is the key.
The Movers & Makers podcast, a show dedicated to helping you collaborate to Make Amazing Things.
Business Innovation and Alternative Music
DISCUSSION – News
- Why ‘Minecraft’ is the most popular game in the world
- Stanford engineers create a low-cost battery for storing renewable energy.
- Students recreate 5,000-year-old Chinese beer recipe.
- M&Ms and Skittles sorting machine
- PocketPower: A Solar Charger Fits in Your Pocket
- Basslet: the watch-size subwoofer
- Enjoy our conversation about alternative music and business innovation
- Stay up to date and sign up for the Movers & Makers newsletter
- For feedback, ideas or guest suggestions, please email us
- Follow us on Twitter (@moversmakersxyz)
The best way to help us is to leave a 5-star review on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or wherever you find great podcasts. Thanks for listening.
You can find complete show notes here or view them below: