In this episode we talk with John Albert Thomas about a music-based business and how he reaches the heart of his fans.
The Movers & Makers podcast, a show dedicated to helping you collaborate to Make Amazing Things.
Music, Heart, and Business
John Albert Thomas – Music Portraits
DISCUSSION – News & Guest:
- Dave Chesson launches his KDP Rocket software
- Jeff Brown launches the Read to Lead University
- Forbes names its 30 under 30 and highlights Edward Boyes.
- The Speaking Piano sounds like a human.
- A Soft Exosuit helps with strength and endurance.
- Fret Zepplin covers your entire fretboard with learning LEDs
- Enjoy our conversation with John Albert Thomas. Learn about building a business based on music and touching the heart.
- Stay up to date and sign up for the Movers & Makers newsletter
- For feedback, ideas or guest suggestions, please email us
- Follow us on Twitter (@moversmakersxyz)
The best way to help us is to leave a 5-star review on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or wherever you find great podcasts. Thanks for listening.
You can find complete show notes here or view them below: