Our guest, Jeremy Lane, shares his experience running a local small business and what it really means to be a Mover or Maker.
The Movers & Makers podcast, a show dedicated to helping you collaborate to Make Amazing Things.
Life in the Fast Lane
DISCUSSION – News & Guest:
- Novelist runs into fiery home for laptop
- Fidget Cube: A vinyl desk toy
- Absolutely incredible Jim Raynor cosplay. (No wacky proportions, working lights and automated visor)
- Selling $5,000 on Reddit and Instagram in 48 hours without being spammy
- Join us for our conversation with entrepreneur, Jeremy Lane. We discuss choosing a localized service business vs. a chain store/company. And as always, enjoy his personality profile and learn whether he is a Mover or a Maker. The results might be surprising. We dig into some of what makes a Mover and a Maker.
- Stay up to date and sign up for the Movers & Makers newsletter
- For feedback, ideas or guest suggestions, please email us
- Follow us on Twitter (@moversmakersxyz)
The best way to help us is to leave a 5-star review on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or wherever you find great podcasts. Thanks for listening.
You can find complete show notes here or view them below: